The Versatile Blogger Award

I’ve been nominated by Samantha from Samanthaw8 to receive the Versatile Blogger Award.  An award to celebrate your blog uniqueness and versatility.  Thank you very much!  Keep reading for the rules and my answers πŸ™‚

The Rules

1.  Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
2.  Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

3.  Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.

7 Random Facts About Me

1.  I’ll be travelling North America and some of Canada next summer.
2.  My Neopets account was never deleted because you never know when you’re going to need it again haha.
3.  Money dependant, I’ll be starting another degree next autumn part-time in Complimentary Therapies and then focus on Sports Massage.
4.  I want to move back to Swansea, Wales.
5.  I’ve already started to plan my 26th birthday party.  It is in March and will be Halloween themed πŸ™‚
6.  A hamster has a longer attention span than me.  Even watching a 20 minute program I usually have to pause it to do other things before I resume it.
7.  I live in the Forest of Dean which is so beautiful.  Nothing beats walking my dog in the woods.
Walking PepΓ© in the Forest of Dean

My Nominees

BlogLovin  Twitter

16 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award

• November 18, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Thank you πŸ™‚ He's currently sleeping on my lap haha. Only the best people are born in March. I share my birthday with Bruce Willis and Marge Simpson.

• November 18, 2013 at 8:50 pm

Thank you so much for the nomination Helen, I am honoured. I am also a fellow Welsh girl, originally from Cardigan and now living in Somerset. X

• November 18, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Youre welcome but I'm not actually Welsh. I lived in Swansea for 3 years for uni then for about 9 months after but had to move home due to lack of money/illness. Home is only a 10 min drive from Monmouthshire though so I could be Welsh… Kinda.
      My boyfriend who lives at home with me is a true valley boy though.

• November 18, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Congrats on your award πŸ™‚ That's amazing that you're going to be travelling north america next summer, something I definitely want to do in the future too! πŸ™‚ x

• November 20, 2013 at 5:19 pm

I spent 5 weeks in California and a couple of surrounding states a couple of years ago but I really want to do a big circle. East coast and West coast again. I NEED to revisit San Francisco as it was simply amazing.

• November 19, 2013 at 9:27 am

Thanks so much for nominating me! πŸ˜€ and loved reading your facts! Beth xo

beautyinbeta.co.uk

• November 19, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Congrats! Thanks so much for nominating me, enjoyed reading your answers πŸ™‚ x

• November 20, 2013 at 5:57 pm

No problemo. I wanted to include some photos and thought they'd do haha.

• November 20, 2013 at 11:39 am

Thanks so much for nominating me. I'm glad you enjoy reading my shabby chic home blog – I guess it's not so shabby after all (chuckle, chuckle!)!!

Victoria, xx shabby-chic-home.com

• November 20, 2013 at 5:58 pm

Well your blog is just my cup of tea (ho ho hee hee).