Summer is rapidly ending and our summer holidays are over but that doesn’t mean that we can’t have holiday hair all year round. I love when I’ve been the beach and my hair is all curly from the salty sea air so I wanted to grab that essence-au-Swansea and share my recipe for beachy locks with this DIY salt spray.
|DIY Beachy Hair Sea Salt Spray
You will need:
- A little spray bottle (Can be found at Boots/Superdrug)
- 1 tsp of sea salt flakes (Available at most supermarkets)
- 1/2 tsp of your faavourite conditioner – balances out the harshnes of the salt
- 1/2 tsp aloe vera gel – Optional
- 1 drop of hair oil – Optional
- 200ml warm water
If you want to enhance your hair colour, add chamomile or lemon juice for blonde hair, paprika for red hair, 1/4 tsp cocoa powder for brunettes
- Gather all your ingredients/bottle and a measuring cyliner.
- Add all the ingredients together and stir well.
- Pour into your bottle and shake shake shake!
- Spritz onto dry or wet hair and roots and crunch your hair with your hands
- Enjoy your beachy hair!
Have you made you own hair products before? Share your own version. What did you add/do differently?