|Bristol Fashion Week AW 2014
So Bristol Fashion Week happened. Fashion is not my thing but I’ve been keen to go to a fashion show for a while. Bristol is only over the bridge so I thought why not and quickly got added to the list. First I checked out the Pamper Station located on the upper floor of The Mall, Cribbs Causeway. Different beauty stations were offering things from free mini manicures to a free style analysis for those stuck in a rut with fashion (probably should have checked this stall out myself. HA!).
After I’d had a good look around it was time to make my way to the Fashion Week Pavilion. Already a small group had gathered so I queued up where we were quickly welcomed in and offered a selection of complimentary drinks and pretzels supplied by Marks & Spencer.
The show itself was very well organised and hosted by a hilarious twosome Andrew Barton (hairstylist and resident hairdresser on TV show ’10 years younger’ and Mark Heyes (fashion presenter regularly on TV show Lorraine).
|Andrew Barton & Mark Heyes|
I’ve said that I am no way fashionable but it seems this seasons fashion will be right up my alley. Denim jacket? Check. Parka? Check. Mark Heyes top 5 styles this season are:
- Winter Pastels – Pastels already drain my colourless skin so I think I’ll be avoiding pastels still.
- Fairytale – Already a lover of all things cute so furry hoods and woodland clothing unite!
- The 60s – Loving this style. Not sure I could pull it off. I’ll have to raid mums old clothes.
- Faux Fur – Real fur is just gross. Fake it to make it!
- Military – I already look a proper nerd so pass 🙂
|My kinda style. I’d have to wear thick tights though *shiver*|
|Loving this multi-purpose blanket wrap. Warm Helen snuggles for all 🙂|
Have you ever been to a fashion week? What would you find most exciting if you went to one?