Harmonic Shampoo, Intelligent Nutrients – Review

Harmonic Shampoo, Intelligent Nutrients
Harmonic Shampoo, Intelligent Nutrients

Harmonic Shampoo by Intelligent Nutrients is the first shampoo I’ve ever used that has been completely free of all the nasty ingredients like sulphates, silicones, parabens etc. Unlike other shampoos I’ve used in the past, this does not create a foamy lather and instead you just add more water to fully coat your hair. This is by no means a negative as I was still able to completely clean my hair using about the same amount that I usually would.

Gluten-free and cruelty-free this shampoo packs a punch. It is super minty so as you apply it you can feel the mint tingling in your scalp making this shampoo really refreshing and great for cooling down after a workout. I have taken it with me on a couple of trips to the spa with my sister as I find it a real treat to use in the showers before I go home. Suitable for all hair types, it left my hair smooth, clean and mega minty!
I love the smell and I love the morals and ethics of this organic company so am going to do a bit of research into their other products as I would really like to try more.

Have you tried natural shampoo before?

BlogLovin  Twitter

12 thoughts on “Harmonic Shampoo, Intelligent Nutrients – Review

• January 28, 2015 at 12:33 pm

I have never tried anything from Intelligent Nutrients.. It looks like a really nice shampoo!x

• February 21, 2015 at 2:55 am

I wasn't too sure because it didn't foam but it was really nice so I'd buy it again.

• February 8, 2015 at 9:12 pm

This sound strange but in a way that makes me really want to try it. I love mint and I like that tingly feeling that you get from it!

Sammy xo.

littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

• February 21, 2015 at 2:57 am

Me too normally nut this was easy as you just add more water. It worked it's way from root to end really well.

• February 21, 2015 at 2:58 am

• February 10, 2015 at 10:02 pm

I have never heard of this brand before – honestly when it comes to shampoo, I don't really know what to experiment with as the wrong shampoo makes my hair so frizzy!

vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

• February 21, 2015 at 2:58 am

When I was younger my hair was a big frizz ball but it's settled down now that I've started to use more natural products.

• February 21, 2015 at 2:58 am