Leanne from A Slice Of My Life Wales tagged me to do this happy tag. I love a good tag so here are 50 things that make me happy (surprisingly difficult, especially when I struggled to think of 20 hehe).
1. Travelling to new destinations.
|Enjoying the view, Grand Canyon
2. The beginning of autumn.
4. My boyfriend.
5. My best friend.
6. Training, walking and generally cuddling my dog Pepé.
|My beautiful Pepé
7. All other dogs.
9. Crunchy apples.
11. Long baths.
12. Achieving goals
|Tough Mudder completed!
13. Country walks.
14. Hanging out at friends houses.
15. Watching waves crash on coastlines.
16. My family.
18. The rare occasion when my hair and face look good.
19. Planning future trips and events.
20. Editing my book lists on Goodreads.
21. Getting parcels in the post.
22. Good fake meat substitutes.
23. Seeing animals in the wild where they belong.
|A humpback whale and her calf fin slapping
25. Good TV shows.
26. Practicing ukelele.
27. Playing guitar.
28. Sitting in the garden.
30. Playing music with other people.
32. Buying presents for people.
33. When people comment on my blog.
34. Finding out someone has gone veggie.
36. Board games.
|Monopoly with friends
37. Old cartoons.
38. Feeling like part of a group.
39. Fruit salads.
41. Trying new sports.
43. The cinema.
44. Music with a good riff.
45. Discovering new cruelty-free bloggers.
46. Walking over bridges (I have a weird obsession.)
47. Riverside walks.
48. Heavy rain.
49. King size beds.
I tag anyone who would like to do this tag 🙂
Please send me your links when you do the tag as I’m really keen to see what makes you happy.