How to Pamper your Feet in 5 Easy Steps – Amphora Aromatics

I love walking around barefoot during the summer. Nothing beats the feelings of grass or sand between your toes. However, all this barefoot activity can wreak havoc on our feet. Here are my top tips for keeping your toes in tip top condition:
Fresh Feet Massage Oil -  Amphora Aromatics*
Fresh Feet Massage Oil –  Amphora Aromatics*
  1. Soak your feet in Epson salts. Epson salts may reduce swelling, improve blood flow and have anti-fungal properties. If you have a foot spa, great. If not, just a washing up bowl with warm water works just as well.
  2. After your feet have soaked for a while, the skin will be much softer which is a great time to exfoliate them gently with a pumice stone. Work on the balls and heels of your feet.
  3. Pat dry your feet. Again, due to the softening of your feet, this is the best time to cut your toenails and if you want, pain them.
  4. Apply Amphora Aromatics Fresh Feet Massage Oil. Or even better, get someone to massage it in for you. With a fresh smell and an almond oil base, not only is this massage oil incredibly moisturising but the tea-tree oil makes it ianti-bacterial and smell so fresh! I have tried this out on a few clients after reflexology and so far everyone has complimented the aroma. You don’t need to be a massage therapist to use it, just rub it in to your feet and lower legs. The peppermint is also nice and cooling so great when you’ve been busy on your feet all day. It is really easy to apply and gives a good glide so your hands won’t tire.
  5. After this, pop on some cotton socks to help the oil absorb. Now is the great time to put on a new pair of fluffy socks for that extra pamper feeling.
Testing Amphora Aromatics massage oil with Clients
Testing Amphora Aromatics massage oil with Clients

Your feet will thank you for following these steps and you’ll be left with healthy looking, happy feet for the rest of summer.

If you have a bit more time to spare, you could even incorporate this as part of a DIY home spa day, and let’s face it, we all love a pamper day.
Do you look after your feet? How do you like to relax and pamper yourself?

*PR supplied product. All thoughts and opinions are my own (and my clients).

22 thoughts on “How to Pamper your Feet in 5 Easy Steps – Amphora Aromatics

• August 21, 2018 at 2:37 pm

oooh wow this sounds amazing and I'm always up for a foot massage! Might have to have a look at this

Lon x

just-a-kidd.blogspot.com

• September 8, 2018 at 5:54 pm

Me too. Nothing beats a good foot rub, especially when your feet are aching.

• September 8, 2018 at 5:55 pm

I think they are probably the most neglected part yet they are so important. They help us move and take our weight daily.

• September 8, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Go for it. Lotions sink in quickly but this oil gives you time for a good massage.

• August 25, 2018 at 9:32 pm

My feet definitely definitely deserve more TLC! I'm so prone to blisters and hurting a lot. This sounds great.

• September 8, 2018 at 5:57 pm

Me too. Especially ones that use products that are beneficial to my feet like this oil.

• August 28, 2018 at 5:48 am

I definitely don't pay close enough attention to taking care of my feet. I guess I just don't even know where to start but this is super helpful haha thank you!

• September 8, 2018 at 5:59 pm

It's so easy. In the shower make sure to wash them then dry thoroughly, apply oil and rub in from toes to lower legs, pop on some socks and you're done.

• August 29, 2018 at 5:35 pm

Just what I needed! I love a good pamper session, and my feet have been feeling a little dry lately but I never know a good routine to try- I'll definitely give this a go ! Thank you for sharing your tips! Emma (Apathtovegan) x

• September 8, 2018 at 5:58 pm

That's amazing! I love a hot foot soak with salts. I don't do my feet daily though. I'll have to get into the habit.

• September 15, 2018 at 10:15 am

It's weird how we look after our bodies but always seem to forget our feet. My feet are in need of some more TLC.