Getting Sh*t Organised with Mål Paper Planner

I thought after finishing uni I would be swamped with free time. Oh how I laugh! I am actually busier than ever. I have a full time job whilst trying to get my holistic business organised = Impossible. Don’t even get me started on my social life! I’ve had to cut back on so much because of work and it’s got to a point where something has got to give. When Mål Paper got in touch, it was as though they had telepathically connected to me.

Daily Goal Setter Planner,  Mål Paper*
Daily Goal Setter Planner, Mål Paper*

12 thoughts on “Getting Sh*t Organised with Mål Paper Planner

• September 14, 2019 at 10:00 pm

If you are looking for a planner then it is definitely worth trying.

• September 14, 2019 at 10:01 pm

It is really simple and even has guides on how to fold things better. This might sound silly but it has helped me so much!

• September 14, 2019 at 10:02 pm

I know right?! It comes in black as well and possibly grey? I cannot remember the third colour.

• September 13, 2019 at 12:15 pm

I love the journal, and the book sounds just what I need…sock drawer! mine are a pile of odd socks in a carrier bag, oh dear!
    #ThatFridayLinky

• September 14, 2019 at 10:04 pm

In a bag? Ahahaha! You sound like you need this book in your life more than me 😛

• September 13, 2019 at 1:53 pm

The planner looks so lovely, will definitely add it to my list to consider when my current one runs out of pages #thatfridaylinky

• September 14, 2019 at 10:05 pm

It is so detailed and the guide at the beginning is so helpful, especially for newbies like me.

• September 19, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Honestly, all working people I know look back at university with the realisation it was the easiest time of our lives, in terms of workload / available time to do our own things and social life. The planner sounds like a useful one!

• September 30, 2019 at 9:51 pm

This looks like the perfect way for me to get organized. I might try one of these