Getting Sh*t Organised with Mål Paper Planner

Whilst my working hours have increased, I largely believe that my feeling of being overwhelmed is kind of all in my head. If I can de-clutter my mind and surroundings, maybe (hopefully) everything else will slot into place. I have had to cut down on all my hobbies so Tea in the Tub has suffered. I haven’t published a post since the guide to heating your home!

So, meet the Daily Goal Setter Planner.

Easy to use.
Easy to use.

The daily planner is so in-depth, including a section at the beginning to explain how to use it which I found incredibly helpful. I read about people ‘journalling’ and the thought of having a blank notebook is off-putting as I simply wouldn’t know where to begin. Mål Paper make it clear and easy to plan your daily, weekly and monthly goals, by setting achievable targets. Not only can I plan my work, but I can also attempt to plan social activities (ha!). The cover is faux leather and you can real feel the quality. Every few pages had an inspiring quote on which I think is a nice touch as it breaks it up a little.

Quotes
Quotes

I decided to purchase Start With Your Sock Drawer by Vicky Silverthorn to go with my new journal. It is a really simple guide about how organising can help you achieve a tidy house, and a more flowing and happy life. This book and the journal make a great combination and I am really hoping they will help get my life organised!

So, I started with my sock drawer...
So, I started with my sock drawer…

Bloglovin’ | Twitter |
Instagram |

*PR supplied product. All opinions my own.

12 thoughts on “Getting Sh*t Organised with Mål Paper Planner

• September 14, 2019 at 10:00 pm

If you are looking for a planner then it is definitely worth trying.

• September 14, 2019 at 10:01 pm

It is really simple and even has guides on how to fold things better. This might sound silly but it has helped me so much!

• September 14, 2019 at 10:02 pm

I know right?! It comes in black as well and possibly grey? I cannot remember the third colour.

• September 13, 2019 at 12:15 pm

I love the journal, and the book sounds just what I need…sock drawer! mine are a pile of odd socks in a carrier bag, oh dear!
    #ThatFridayLinky

• September 14, 2019 at 10:04 pm

In a bag? Ahahaha! You sound like you need this book in your life more than me 😛

• September 13, 2019 at 1:53 pm

The planner looks so lovely, will definitely add it to my list to consider when my current one runs out of pages #thatfridaylinky

• September 14, 2019 at 10:05 pm

It is so detailed and the guide at the beginning is so helpful, especially for newbies like me.

• September 19, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Honestly, all working people I know look back at university with the realisation it was the easiest time of our lives, in terms of workload / available time to do our own things and social life. The planner sounds like a useful one!

• September 30, 2019 at 9:51 pm

This looks like the perfect way for me to get organized. I might try one of these