Getting Organised with Mål Daily Paper Planner

The journal

Whilst my working hours have increased, I largely believe that my feeling of being overwhelmed is kind of all in my head. So theoretically, f I can de-clutter my mind and surroundings, maybe (hopefully) everything else will slot into place. Tea in the Tub has fallen victim to my lack of time too. I haven’t published a post since the guide to heating your home!

So, meet my new best friend/life coach the Daily Goal Setter Planner.

Easy to use.
Easy to use.

The daily planner is so in-depth, including a section at the beginning to explain how to use it which is incredibly helpful. When I see people ‘journalling’, the thought of needing to be creative and fill a blank notebook gives me anxiety. Mål Paper make it clear and easy to plan all of your goals with easy to fill in sections. So not only can I plan my work, but I can also attempt to plan social activities (ha!). The cover is faux leather and you can real feel the quality. As a nice touch, there’s an inspiring quote every few pages.

Quotes
Quotes
The book

My favourite purchase this year so far is the book Start With Your Sock Drawer by Vicky Silverthorn. It goes wonderfully with my new journal! The book is a really simple guide about how organising can help you achieve a tidy house, and a more flowing, happy life. This book alongside the daily journal makes for a winning combination in my eyes and I hope they will get me back on track.

So, I started with my sock drawer...
So, I started with my sock drawer…

Bloglovin’ | Twitter |
Instagram |

*PR supplied product. All opinions my own.

14 thoughts on “Getting Organised with Mål Daily Paper Planner

• September 14, 2019 at 10:00 pm

If you are looking for a planner then it is definitely worth trying.

• September 14, 2019 at 10:01 pm

It is really simple and even has guides on how to fold things better. This might sound silly but it has helped me so much!

• September 14, 2019 at 10:02 pm

I know right?! It comes in black as well and possibly grey? I cannot remember the third colour.

• September 13, 2019 at 12:15 pm

I love the journal, and the book sounds just what I need…sock drawer! mine are a pile of odd socks in a carrier bag, oh dear!
    #ThatFridayLinky

• September 14, 2019 at 10:04 pm

In a bag? Ahahaha! You sound like you need this book in your life more than me 😛

• September 13, 2019 at 1:53 pm

The planner looks so lovely, will definitely add it to my list to consider when my current one runs out of pages #thatfridaylinky

• September 14, 2019 at 10:05 pm

It is so detailed and the guide at the beginning is so helpful, especially for newbies like me.

• September 19, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Honestly, all working people I know look back at university with the realisation it was the easiest time of our lives, in terms of workload / available time to do our own things and social life. The planner sounds like a useful one!

• November 11, 2020 at 10:11 pm

I would agree with you when it comes to my first degree. That was a great time. Second time around was definitely not easy. Working part time and commuting to uni part time and studying in my spare time was challenging.

• September 30, 2019 at 9:51 pm

This looks like the perfect way for me to get organized. I might try one of these

• November 11, 2020 at 10:12 pm

It has helped me so much and I am useless AND forgetful haha!