The Blogger Mug Swap 2020 #TTBlogSwap

Welcome to the Blogger Mug Swap 2020! If there’s one thing bloggers have in common, it’s that we love getting mail. After the year 2020 has been so far, we could all do with spreading (and recieving) a little bit of happiness in the post so please, I hope you get involved in this years #TTMugSwap.

Blogger Mug Swap 2020
Blogger Mug Swap 2020 #TTMugSwap

22 thoughts on “The Blogger Mug Swap 2020 #TTBlogSwap

• October 10, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Excited to see what everyone receives. I’ll have to keep my eyes open for your next one when it’s open to international participants. I’m sure that you’ll have plenty of people lining up to sign up. After all, who can’t use a new mug? Right?

• October 18, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Sadly there has barely been any interest in this so I doubt I’ll do another 🙁 Such a shame.

• October 12, 2020 at 8:40 pm

Fingers crossed this is a big hit; I live in the US so I need the next mug swap to be international!

I love mugs and can never have enough of them. The idea of exchanging mugs is a beautiful one and surely a memory I would smile over every time I drank tea. 🙂

• October 16, 2020 at 9:53 am

That’s an interesting idea. But did I miss some information? The two pages seemed really short, so I was wondering if the page didn’t load properly

• October 18, 2020 at 1:32 pm

You need to click with “continue reading” or page “2”. It has all the info there as you’ll see the hwole post then.

• October 18, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Unfortunately I probably will not do another one as many people have liked and commented but hardly anyone has actually registered.

• October 13, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Ah, what a lovely idea! We have so many mugs I don’t think I can justify another one but the idea behind exchanging good wishes and treats with a fellow blogger is spot in, especially in these rather depressing times. Lovely!

• October 18, 2020 at 1:34 pm

You can never have enough mugs haha! Sadly I think I am wrong as many people liked the idea but barely anyone has signed up. Such a pity.

• October 14, 2020 at 7:03 am

Awh this is such a cute idea! A great way to make a new online friend. I think this time of year to do it is perfect because I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been cracking open the hot chocolate a lot lately!

• October 18, 2020 at 1:35 pm

It hasn’t been as popular as I thought so if you would like to sign up, that would make the numbers even so we all get a swap partner 🙂

• October 16, 2020 at 10:03 am

So you actually swap mugs! That’s such a cute idea. I totally get how it supports others, especially with everything going on right now.

• October 18, 2020 at 1:36 pm

Yes! So you get a week to stalk each others social media to get an idea of the person before you buy their mug, then you post it to them alongside any other goodies you want to include. Tomorrow is the last day to sign up so be quick if you want to take part 🙂

• October 16, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Such a great idea to spread kindness and positivity. Thank you for sharing.

• October 18, 2020 at 1:36 pm

You’re welcome. I hope you take part. Tomorrow is the last day to register.

• October 17, 2020 at 12:53 am

I love this idea! I loooove pretty and cute mugs. There’s something so nice about having a good mug to drink coffee, tea or hot chocolate out of. I also make a homemade eggnog that my husband taught me about, a family recipe. <3 I love a good, warm drink on a cold Autumn morning or night. Blissful!

• October 18, 2020 at 1:37 pm

I know right?! I love mugs. Sadly most people don’t as not many people have signed up. Tomorrow is the last day so it would be great to have you on board.

• November 11, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Maybe I will do some sort of international swap next year 🙂

• November 11, 2020 at 9:58 pm

ASDA have some pretty cool animal ones in at the moment.

• October 26, 2020 at 9:19 pm

This sounds like such a great idea – I’m sorry it didn’t take off as much as you’d hoped 🙁

• November 11, 2020 at 9:59 pm

It’s alright. Enough people participated that it was an even number so some nice straight forward swaps.