Top 5 Ways To Up Your Tinder Game

I have spent a lot of time on Tinder (sad face? laughing face? Who knows…) and I’ve picked up on a few things that will instantly make me swipe left. Here are a few tips to help you get more matches.

5 Ways To Up Your Tinder Game
5 Ways To Up Your Tinder Game

13 thoughts on “Top 5 Ways To Up Your Tinder Game

• Pingback:Meet the December advertisers - Laureny Loves...

• December 2, 2020 at 2:03 pm

I have no tinder game so this was an interesting read for me! I have been on other similar sites though

• December 11, 2020 at 9:50 pm

I think these “rules” can apply to all dating apps that require a photo.

• December 2, 2020 at 7:55 pm

I have never been on tinder but yes the overall takeaway is that on a dating appp you got to be yourself since come on, you are also meeting people, so others would like to see you too. Wonderful crisp article!

• December 11, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Thank you. Obviously people can lie on apps but if you are genuinely going to meet up with people, you really need to show yourself else it is just going to be awkward for everyone.

• December 3, 2020 at 1:09 am

YES! What is it with the obsession with filters? I have seen friends and family using pictures all over that you can’t even recognize… You see them in person and you think that you’re talking to someone completely different. I can totally see how that would cause issues with an app like Tinder!

• December 11, 2020 at 9:48 pm

Definitely! I think it is the worst thing to do if you are insecure about your appearance as you’ll always be comparing yourself to an unrealistic, filtered version.

• December 11, 2020 at 12:43 pm

These are some brilliant tips for Tinder. I don’t use Tinder but I think it’s best using an unfiltered photo without snapchat

• December 11, 2020 at 9:48 pm

I think these rules apply for most, if not all online dating. Even seeing overly filtered pictures of family annoys me. You’re pretty enough without editing your face.

• January 25, 2021 at 12:11 pm

I love this! I completely agree about the group picture point – there’s nothing worse when you can’t figure out who they are xx

• February 6, 2021 at 1:34 am

If only every dating app user followed these rules! I don’t know which is worse, I’m not sure which is worse- the sunglasses or the group photos! I also have found a lot of “look at my back while I look at something in the distance” photos. There’s just so many great options out there!