Top 5 Plant Parenting Tips with Eddington House Nursery

I have recently become the proud plant parent to not one, not two, but eighteen baby succulents!!! Eddington House Nursery kindly sent me 20 little ones, but since then I may or may not have accidently killed two… I have rectified my murderous ways by doing a bit of research I thought I would share with you.

Plant Parenting with Eddington House Nursery*
Plant Parenting with Eddington House Nursery*

17 thoughts on “Top 5 Plant Parenting Tips with Eddington House Nursery

• March 26, 2021 at 10:06 am

I know so little about looking after plants well – which is probably one of the reasons mine always die. This was a really interesting read – and I absolutely love the last point x

• March 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm

I am very hit and miss with plants. They either thrive or rapidly die.

• March 26, 2021 at 10:27 am

I’d love to get into having plants in my house!! This post is great and I love how small and cute the succulents are x

• March 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm

I am hoping they will all grow up big and strong and not die hahah. Wishful thinking.

• March 26, 2021 at 11:19 am

Omg these plants are so adorable! I am awful at looking after plants, but thank you for sharing these tips x

• March 26, 2021 at 5:03 pm

They are so cute! I can’t wait to see them grow up into adult plants.

• March 26, 2021 at 12:15 pm

Sunlight and loads of love work the best! I had so many issues with over watering, so now I got on a schedule and stick to it, also misting them with a spray works wonders as well as nice words, I know it might sound crazy! Thank you for sharing x

• March 26, 2021 at 5:03 pm

Keeping a schedule is a really good idea. I might start adding it into my diary.

• March 26, 2021 at 1:19 pm

I love my plants! I have several indoor plants and am excited now that it’s spring to get more outdoor plants as well. I’d love to start my compost one day!

• March 26, 2021 at 5:02 pm

I was reading about creating compost and starting a worm farm. Very interesting but I don’t think I have the time.

• March 26, 2021 at 3:22 pm

This was really helpful! I have a terrible black thumb and have even managed to kill the unkillable in the past: succulents and cacti. It’s so sad! But I’d like to give plants a try again in the future, so I appreciate these tips 🙂

• March 26, 2021 at 5:02 pm

Black thumb. Never hear that phrase before hahaha. I definitely wouldn’t say I have a green thumb.